January 3, 2010

My First Post... Let the food, fun and adventure begin!

I'm excited... this is my first blog and I'm thrilled! I can't believe I'm embarking on this little adventure and I'm happy to be doing so. This is going to be the year in which I try new things and I get out there and go for it.

I have started baking and cooking more this past holiday season than every before. Not that I'm not a person who doesn't know how to bake or cook, but I'm really getting into it more and more each day.

My Mother (God rest her soul) was a fantastic cook and I guess (in a way), I'm trying to keep her love of cooking and baking alive. And while doing so, I've found in myself, how much I LOVE IT!! :)

So with that said... I'm embarking on sharing my kitchen creations and my desire to make people smile through my love of baking and cooking.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment